Natural Phenomenon


A desire I have for the future is to see an aurora borealis, but first I will tell other phenomena of nature I have seen this was in my life.

I remember when with my family went from home, we arrive at golf babyfootball, and we had only a pair of special glasses to see the solar eclipse. So we share this. Meanwhile the sky darkened, around noon, was fantastic !

Another phenomenon that I have seen is the green flash on the horizon, this happens just before sunrise and shortly after sunset. This consists, in a small green flash on the contour of the sun, instead of an orange flash. This´s amazing, but this phenomenon lasts only a few second…

In relation to the phenomenon that I would like to see more in life is an aurora borealis, this occurs near the magnetic poles. The phenomenon , also known as the Northern Lights, are naturally occurring lights that create intriguing and spectacular displays in the sky. This activity is cyclic, peaking roughly every 11 year. The next peak period is 2013.

In relation the best place to watch the lights is in the northwestern part of Canada, particularly in Alaska. It's my dream to see it there !

No comments:

Post a Comment