My best travel


I love to travel. My best trip was when my boyfriend and I went to the south of Chile in the last summer, during about a month.

I started this journey in Santiago. There I took a bus to Salto del Laja. Then I started to hitchhike. Then I toured: Pucón, Caburgua, Villarrica, Licán-Ray, Panguipulli, Los Lagos, Puerto Varas, Saltos del Pethohué, Lago de Todos los Santos, to finished in the Chiloé Island. In this place I visited a lot of places.

This trip was exhausting, specially when we had to return to Santiago, because we ran out of money. We left Cucao-Chiloe at 12 a.m. We arrived at Puerto Montt about at 8.00 p.m . Then we got a 2-tons truck at about 10pm in Frutillar. The driver did very sympathetic and kind.

When we were traveling, the truck busted one wheel. I thought that could be a fatal accident but only was a scare. Slowly, we went to a service station at about 4 am and we spend the night there. At the next day, a mechanic repaired the truck and then we left the service station at 8 p.m.

During the trip we made a lot of stops because the truck’s motor got overheated. This trip with the driver and my boyfriend seemed like a reality show, LOL.

Close to the midnight the driver left us about 350 km from Santiago. In this place we took a bus.

In brief, our return to Santiago lasted about 42 hrs, an undesirable and tiring way to go back. However, this has been my best travel, because I known a lot beautiful places and gently people.

1 comment:

  1. Salto del Laja
    :O

    I love it!!!!
    An aunt live with her family in Laja (the town), This is a scenery of my childhood.

    =)

    ReplyDelete