Hey Jude By The Beatles


Today I will write about a song of the past. The song is titled "Hey Jude". It is a classic song by the English rock band The Beatles, written by Paul McCartney to John's son, Julian, then five years old, when John got divorced from his first wife and Julian's mother, Cynthia. Originally titled "Hey Jules", the song’s title was later changed to "Hey Jude" because it was easier to sing.

The first time I listened that song was in elementary school, in English class, when the teacher played the song from an audio cassette. Then, my classmates and I sang chorus. The lyrics were easy. The funniest part of the song was when we said, "Then you can begin to make it better, better, better, Oh..." We were very out of tune, ahahahaha.

I remember that shortly after, the English’s teacher died. I knew her for a short time, but I loved her classes, especially when we sang together. Until the present day I remember this beautiful moment.

The video-clip of "Hey Jude" is magical. Teens, adults, grandparents and little kids all standing up and singing together at the end… it’s an epic picture.

I think “Hey Jude” is the best song written by Paul McCartney. I like very much to hear this song because brings to me very good memories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD3ovfZXO5Q

2 comments: