My Favorite Outdoor Activity


I like many kinds of outdoor activities, for example: trekkinng, football, running, cycling, but my favorite is swimming. I love this sport since I went to the beach in my childhood in the summers. This was in the fifth region. Also I practice it in winter, but the sea water is very cold, so I swim in a heated pool of the university. I like to practice in this place, but I prefer practice this activity outdoor, especially in some lake or river. I love Caburga and Lican-Ray lakes, because its waters are crystalline, clear and warm.

I think the most exciting place to practice this activity is the beach, because I can leap into the waves. The only bad thing is my eyes get irritated much in salty water and its taste is disgusting for me.

When I swim outdoor I get relaxed a lot. I like do not think about anything. I utilize this activity for stress release...

I practice swimming outdoor in the summer and long weekends too, all days, even in cloudy days. I can be the entire afternoon in the water. I get out of there just to take a brief break, ahahahah...

When I realice this activity outdoor I feel good!

3 comments:

  1. woo! beautiful!
    I like to swim, although I prefer swimming,
    When I was little I had some ugly experiences with the sea.

    regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't swim in Chile. The water is too cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't swim in Chile, the water's too cold:

    ReplyDelete