Using blogs in the English Class

I think the blogs have been a good tool to learn English, due to I have enriched my vocabulary and I have improved my grammar. Also this has been a very entertaining way to learn, especially the topics that we have written,were very entertaining and motivating, this has never been a tedious job. I liked the topics, because we wrote about our experiences, for example, travel, Christmas, a song from memory, your favorite place in Santiago, your outdoor activity, etc.

In relation to the blogs of my classmates, first I read the topic, if this was interesting for me I continued reading, I do not remember that I liked a particular blog, however I liked all the blogs read by me, due to I can read about other experiences, some stories were very entertaining.

Also I enjoyed reading the teacher's blog, I remember your piece of art, and his journey in his youth, and his memorable visit to “La vega Chica", ahahah. I liked that the teacher wrote in his blog.

In general, I delayed a long time to write the blogs, especially when I thought about what topic to write, the task was easier for me once I had decided the topic.

I would liked to have had an evaluation or assessment of my blog, class to class, for to see my mistakes and improve them, however this English class was the best I have had in college, the classes were very dynamic and playful. Also the teacher was not guided to the book of English in class as it was when I studied this subjet with other teachers. I would liked to have been more prepared for this class.

1 comment:

  1. Pame! I agree with you that this English 4 was the best English of all I had at university.

    See you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete