My favourite beach



My favorite beach is “Playa Blanca” beach, located on Caburga lake , near to Villarica volcano, in the Ninth Region of Araucania, Located 22 miles west of Pucón and 132 miles southeast of Temuco. The name of this place is due to their fine white sand.

The first time I went to this place was the last summer with my boyfriend, his sister and her sister's boyfriend.

This place can be reached by bus, on the route between Temuco, Freire, Villarrica, Pucon and Lake Caburgua. I arrived in my sister in law's car from Pucon, where we were staying ...

This place is beautiful, because the lake is covered of a natural surroundings, with old growth forests that grow mostly in Nature Reserves and National Parks in the sector. You can install under the trees to protect the sun.

I loved this place to swim. Its fine white sands and water crystalline and warm, this is possibly by thermal springs in its depths. In the zone is unusual in having white sandy beaches; most of the nearby lakes have black beaches due to the volcanic sand.

We had a great time, we do not want to leave the lake, ahahaha...

I'll be back next year!

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful picture!
    I know so little of beaches, I think you should start getting out more.

    regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. since I saw again "Oro verde" in the last summer I really need to know playa blanca! I hope can go in february!

    ReplyDelete