My Christmas 2011


The Christmas 2011, I was spent in my home with my family, brother,mom, dad and boyfriend. My mother, my boyfriend and me cooked meat, salads and duchesses potatoes. We drank wine for dinner. I cooked duchess potatoes for the first time. This was a disaster at first,the potatoes exploded in the pan, ahahahahah. Then I kept trying until I managed to cook a few potatoes.

At 12 o'clock, we hear cries of children and some fireworks near my house. 10 minutes later we began the delivery of gifts, we take pictures, but my mother appeared in almost these, because she was who received more gifts than all of us...

Later, my mother prepared us a cocktail, potato chips, olives, peanuts, etc., and my family drank "Cola de Mono". I do not like it , only in my childhood I liked it. Then I went bed about 3 am, because the next day I had to get up at 7.30 am. My boyfriend, his family and me went to the swimming pool in Isla de Maipo, located 60 miles from Santiago.

Christmas 2011 was in family and tranquility. The next day was exhausting, I spent the whole day in the pool, I had a funny day!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Duchess potatoes! I love it:)

    May your days were rich in tranquility and family.

    regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have never spent Christmas at my house, we always go somewhere else... :(

    regards

    ReplyDelete