My Chinese Horoscope


I don´t believe in the oracle, neither in the chinese horoscope. I don’t know about this kind of things, the only thing I know is that I am tiger… I have laughed very much with it. My brother and my father are rat and I tell them “You will be crushed by the Royal Bengal Tiger”, ahahaha… They tell me “the rat is the most intelligent animal” but it was just jokes…

Now, I have learned more about my sign. I think the description of my sign coincides with my personality, is that tiger is Born to lead. I like to make decisions about important things.

Also, the tiger is not motivated by money or power. I think my instinct motivates me, and I enjoy the simple things.

Other similar aspect with my personality is the way of relating to the people. The Tigers are expressive, polite and trustworthy. Also they tend to dominate their relationships. I think I have always dominated in my relationship, maybe it is for my strong character and not for the Chinese horoscope ahahahaha…

The funniest part was the employments recommended for the Tigers. They recommend those who lead them towards the positions of leadership. “Some suitable careers for Tigers are: advertising agent, office administrator, agent of trip, actor, writer, artist, pilot, auxiliary of flight, musician, comedian and chauffeur ". This is totally ridiculous. I think that when one proposes it can have leadership in some career.

I think there are some things that are similar to my personality, but this is just coincidence, I do not believe in these kinds of things.

3 comments:

  1. Tiger! that beautiful animal!
    are very intelligent.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tigers, the animals and the sign, one of my cousins is a tiger and many friends are tigers too

    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed a lot!
    "You will be crushed by the Royal Bengal Tiger”
    jajaja

    ReplyDelete